Bilder sagen mehr als 1000 Worte.... Hoffe Ihr seid alle gut daheim angekommen...Goodbye friends....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kimmi, I miss you so much!!! I ate some french cheese, oysters foie gras and drank good french wine for you! I think about you a lot. (I love you my friend) Melanie
French lesson, chapter one: Kimmi, you have to say "Tu me manques" and not "Je te manque". What you wrote means "You miss me". Well, that's also true but don't be too confident...
3 comments:
Kimmi, I miss you so much!!!
I ate some french cheese, oysters foie gras and drank good french wine for you! I think about you a lot. (I love you my friend)
Melanie
Oo, Melanie, ma poulette. Love you too with your funny French humor...Je te manque...
French lesson, chapter one:
Kimmi, you have to say "Tu me manques" and not "Je te manque". What you wrote means "You miss me". Well, that's also true but don't be too confident...
Je te manque, tu me manques, nous nous manquons!
Mélanie
Post a Comment