Von Adelaide ging es mit einer 3-Tagestour nach Melbourne ueber die Great Ocean Road mit den `12 Aposteln`, 12 Felsen, von denen nur noch 11 uebrig sind.
Neben einem wunderschoenen Nationalpark und Koalas, die in den Baeumen haengen, habe ich noch meinen ersten Helicopter-Flug ueber die 12 Apostel gemacht.
An der Surfer-Coast haben wir Stop am Bells Bay gemacht, wo zu Ostern die weltbesten Surfer ihre perfekte Welle suchen.
Ein schoenes, wenn auch reiferes Surfer-Exemplar, habe ich mir gleich fuer ein Foto geschnappt :)











6 comments:
Kimmi my sweety! I know that Australia is over or nearly over now. I still think about you a lot! I hope your intern will be great and that you'll have more free time than me!
Following your blog when you were there was so great! Thanks! It was a sort of holidays for me too!
Big kisses to my kleine pikante Pfeffergurke!
Melanie, your Französische göttliche Schönheit
Melanie, you are the only faithful soul: thank u so much for your (sometimes) entertaining comments that never made me feel lonely here on the other side of the world.
Bisous, my diamont.
Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmi!!!!!!!!! Lets go have some drinks somewhere in the world!!!! jaja great pictures from australia!! when are you going back to korea?? bye byeeeee
the message was from me !! manuel!!! by the way everything in german i dont understand a thing!!
Manueelll, my Mexican sweetheart. Yes, we should have some drinks together, and of course with Melanie to give you what you deserve ;)
Manuel, Kimmi, I miss both of you soooo much and particularly our punisher jokes! You HAVE TO come to Paris ... or invite me to Berlin or Mexico!
Have you planned something for september? Maybe we could meet somewhere, in a part of the world, to drink a yogurt soju... What do you think?
You're welcome at home! I'll be so happy to see you and take care of you my friends!
See you soon,
Your Eiffeil tower
Post a Comment